Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 9 of 31 Days of Prayers for my Prodigals

No word from Courtney.  Again.  But I did get a call from her sister.  The sister said she hated to tell me this, but a friend called and said she tried to reach Courtney on the phone that she no longer has.  The phone was answered, and she was told that Courtney was a druggy and a thief.  And not to call that number again.  I told her sister not to send Courtney any money.  Courtney needs to realize that she doesn't need to stay there without any support, job, home, family, etc.

This is very sad for all of us.  I'm now starting to think about what I'm going to do when we get a call that Courtney has been arrested, or she's in the hospital. 

Dear Lord,

Please keep your eyes on Courtney.  Please, Lord, surround her with a hedge of protection.  Keep her safe from herself as well as the people she runs around with.  Lord, I pray that something will happen in her life that will make her turn to you.  I want her to realize that she can't live this life forever.  That she needs to turn away from the life she is living and trust in You, Lord.  She needs to run far from the friends that are enabling her to live this lifestyle. Please watch over her Lord, and keep her safe.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment