Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 7 of 31 Days of Prayers for my Prodigals

Nothing much new has happened today.  She has called twice today, for just a second, says she'll call back, and doesn't say much.

Dear Lord,

I pray that you will show Courtney that you have a great life planned for her.  I read a sign today that said, "God feeds the birds, but He doesn't throw it in their nest".  I pray that she will see that she has to make an honest effort to start at the bottom and make a life for herself.  To work her way up.  That is the way we did it, and that is the way she will have to do it, too.

I pray that she will turn to You, Lord, during this time.  That she will reach out to You.  I pray you will guide her Lord and keep her safe.  Amen

The second time she called tonight she was at a ballgame with two male friends.  I know this is all fun, but it will come to an end one day when she runs out of friends who will support her financially.  And when that happens, she is so far from us and from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment