Sunday, February 19, 2012

No News This Week

I don't really have any news this week.  I don't believe I've heard from Courtney.  She was planning to come by the house last Thursday, but that didn't happen.  I texted her that some of us had been sick and she probably shouldn't come.  She has a tendency to get things that turn into pneumonia, and she doesn't have insurance.  She texted her dad on his birthday.  She said Happy Birthday and she loved him.  She emailed me, and asked me to email her resume to her.

So that about covers updates about here.  No progress has been made.  I have contacted some prodigal parent groups on the Internet, to see how they operate and check out their resources.  I just want to know that in the end, it will all be OK.  I hope one day I feel comfortable believing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment