Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Joined the Wrong Groups

I heard back from some more of the groups I joined yesterday.  I must have really been distracted when I did this.  I don't think I could read the whole descriptions until I joined.  So I was searching for key words.  Like prodigal, lost child, etc. Well, today I heard from two more.  One is for LDS, and one is for parents of gay children.  Neither of those categories match me.  I guess I am the only mother in the country just worried about the adult daughter living a bad life and probably being on drugs.

I came to a conclusion today.  I decided that I can't trust God to handle this situation, and struggle with it at the same time.  So I need to give my daughter to God, daily.  And I need to let Him take care of it.  I don't know where she is.  I could call a cell phone number she called me from, but I haven't because I feel like she is playing games.  She has not talk to me in several weeks.  She is punishing me for not letting her live the life she wants, in my home where it would all be easier.  I can't support her in this lifestyle mistake she has chosen for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment