Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sorry I've Been Gone

It's been a wild two weeks here since I visited last.  March 2, we had a tornado.  Our family is safe, and our home is fine.  But our community had a lot of damage.  I had to leave my car and walk home abut a mile because of downed power lines and trees.  We were really blessed.

Courtney called during the second tornado, to see if we were OK.  We were in the shelter, so I wasn't able to talk long.  She said she was calling from her job.  I told her we were safe and thanked her for calling.  I told her I loved her and she said the same.  That's it.  I haven't heard from her since.  She told her sisters she tries to call me everyday.  But that is not true.  Her birthday is soon, and I think she plans to come by.  We will see.  At least we know she is safe.

Thanks so much for all your prayers and comments.  I will answer them all soon.  But I wanted you to know how much they mean to me. 

Hope you all have a blessed week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment