Monday, January 30, 2012

28 Days to Hope for Your Home

28 Days to Hope for Your Home

Are you overwhelmed by the mess in your home?


Have you ever wondered if there’s no hope for you?
I know that feeling.  I’ve experienced it too. I’m so glad that now I can say . . .
There is hope!
For anyone!


28 Days to Hope for  Your Home

{not for the mildly disorganized}

Develop four habits over four weeks.

Discover hope for real change in your home.


The above information is from A Slob Comes Clean!  I'm so happy to introduce you to her new ebook.  I'm (I'm sad to say) someone who needs this book!  I now have my copy, and I can't wait to get started reading it and putting it to good use!  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  Why don't you join me?  You can purchase your own copy at a special reduced rate here:  <a href="https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1048984&c=ib&aff=186938&cl=127672" target="ejejcsingle">Click here to view more details</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment