Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 5 of 31 Days of Being the Prodigals' Mom

For the last few years, I have been looking for a group of other prodigal's moms to talk to, pray with, to support and find friendship with.  I have found a couple of groups who have made a lot of difference to me this year.  Two of the groups are secret, private groups on Face book.  In one of these groups, I have met another mom who has 4 prodigal children.  I have had two, though currently I only have one.  This group made me realize that my story is not the saddest or worst one there.  I don't know people in real life who deal with prodigal children.  So it has been eye opening to have other people that I can compare my life to. 

Some good things I am holding to this week, concerning my prodigal:

She has not been arrested or in prison before.

She has a job

She is healthy

I know where she is

She was raised in the church and knows the Lord.

One day I hope she realizes she desires the life God has planned for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment