Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Once again

OK.  Let's just cut to the chase.  Courtney is not coming home.  She was suppose to talk to her Dad and I this afternoon, and move home.  She is off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and she would have had plenty of time to do this.  Today she texted me and said she wasn't ready to leave her boyfriend yet, and until she was it wouldn't work.  He had told her he is ready for this to be over.  In the ten weeks or so she has been gone, she had pawned her car, taken out a signature loan, and given these people every penny she has.  The other girl living in the apartment is leaving thursday night to go out of town, and told our daughter she should leave and go home.  The girl plans to move out of state in August, and that will leave Courtney alone in the apartment with two men.  I know this is not going to end well, but there is nothing I can do because she is of age.

Many people she respects are trying to tell her this is a mistake and she needs to leave the apartment and the people she is with.  Courtney also asked me to text her some photos from last year when she was beaten up and I had to take her to the hospital.  She couldn't remember what happened, but we always felt her boyfriend did it.  So maybe this means she is thinking about what she needs to do.   I don't know if she will or not.  I just don't know.

On a better note, our other daughter drove up this afternoon with a car full of her's and our grandchild's belongings.  She told her boyfriend to leave and he refused.  So she will stay here until he is gone.  This was a welcome surprise, but I don't know how long it will last, either. 

Praying that our youngest remains strong, and that our other daughter realizes she needs to respect herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment